美語俚語大全

來源:文書谷 2.56W

美國俚語是一種很複雜的語言現象。下面是本站小編整理的美語俚語大全,一起來看看吧。

美語俚語大全

美語俚語摘抄

I cross my heart

我可對天發誓。

You want to search?Be my guest!

你要搜查嗎?請便吧!

I took care of the check

我已付過賬了。

What for?

為什麼?

Give him a black eye

打他一頓。

Come on,you've got nothing to lose

算了吧,反正你又沒有損失什麼。

Don't lose your head!

別發脾氣!

What's done is done

過去的事就不必再提了。

We don't know each other that well

我們並不那麼熟。

Did you see what I saw?

你有沒有看到我所看的?

What do you think?

你認為怎樣?

What do you know about life?

你對人生又懂得多少?

You look considerably younger than your age

你看起來要比你實際年齡輕多了。

美語俚語推薦

I'll sneak out about pm

我大概在下午點鐘會溜出去。

What do you call this?

你這是什麼意思?

We are in the same boat

我們同舟共濟。

You look like you have seen a ghost

你好像看見了鬼似的。

I'll show up your little farce

我會拆穿你的西洋鏡。

What could be worse?

還會更壞嗎?

There must be a catch somewhere

其中必有陰謀。

How well do you know him?

你跟他有多熟?

I'll pull you down with me

我要把你拖下水。

What brings you here?

什麼風把你吹來?

Don't show off!

別炫耀了!

How do you know it's not fake?

你怎會知道不是假的?

He likes to pop in at times

他偶然過來看看。

美語俚語精選

What are you yelling for?

你在鬼叫什麼?

Someday he'll be somebody

有一天他會成名的。

How dare you say so?Just being practical

你怎敢這樣説?我只是照實説而已。

You can't pass up a good deal!

你不能錯過大拍賣的機會!

What are you talking about?

你到底在胡説些什麼?

Action speaks louder than words

事實勝於雄辯。

Where did you learn your manners?

你怎麼會這樣無禮?

Your secret is safe with me

我不會把你的祕密泄露出去的。

熱門標籤